For a complete job description click HERE.
The League School’s Board of Directors has begun a comprehensive search process to identify, recruit, interview, and hire a new Executive Director. The Board has hired Development Guild, a professional search firm that specializes in leadership positions in the non-profit field, to help them with this process. One of the Board’s goals is to ensure a smooth leadership transition. To achieve this objective, the Board is targeting April or early May as the start date, which will enable the new director an opportunity to work alongside Frank Gagliardi through the end of June.
Board of Directors Chairman, Roger Lockwood, and President, David Foster, are heading up the search process in collaboration with Development Guild. They have invited five people to join them on the Search Committee, representing a cross-section from the Board, the Friends of the League School, the faculty, and the administration. These members include:
- Clare O’Callaghan, Ed.D., RN, C.S., Board Member and private practice neuropsychologist and psychiatric nurse
- Mary Lou McDonough, Ed.D., Board Member and Founder/President of Educational Consultants of Boston
- Ron Katz, Friends of the League School Member and Senior Director of Business Development for Agile Fleet
- Patrick Fuller, School Principal
- Gayle Ferland, School Admissions Coordinator
The tentative timeline calls for goals establishment, outreach, and recruitment throughout the fall. The Search Committee would then interview candidates in January and February. Selection and negotiations would take place in March. If the process goes as planned, the new director would be in place for early May.