League Consultation Services
League School is available to provide consultation to anyone touched by Autism – families, other educators, the community – so that we can make your world and the world as a whole a better place for neurodivergent people. We can consult with you in times of crisis, at milestones, and during transitions. We also consult to explore opportunities and pathways to success for students with Autism at League School and beyond.
Consultations for Families
Since the founding of League School, family has been a central partner in providing our students with the supports they need to live happy, successful lives. Since the Autism world can be daunting, especially during transitions, we offer the supports parents and families need in helping them navigate the complex landscape. Our clinical and therapeutic staff provide a wide variety of consultative services.
These services may include, but are not limited to:
- Teaching transactional supports
- Guardianship assistance
- Advocacy supports
- Grief support
- Identifying resources: recreational and community support services, etc.
- Referral to mental health services
- Transition planning and adult support
- Sexual health/puberty resources
- MassHealth support services
Our clinical department also provides therapeutic support services to students throughout all programs, including:
- Individual and group counseling
- Family support
- Crisis intervention
- Safety assessments for suicidal or homicidal intent and self-harm behaviors
- Bullying behaviors
- Allegations of abuse and neglect