UMass Boston Graduate Program in Applied Behavior Analysis
League School of Greater Boston will be serving as a satellite location for UMass Boston’s Graduate Program in Applied Behavior Analysis. Students can take courses remotely at League School’s campus, conveniently located in Walpole, MA.
Cost is $575 per credit. Fall 2023 courses available for enrollment include: ABA 650 (Philosophical Underpinnings), ABA 656 (Ethical & Professional Conduct), and ABA 651 (Concepts and Principles).
- ABA Graduate Certificate: The program will provide the ABA coursework required for the Board-Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) exam.
- Limited funding and tuition waivers available at the Master’s level (Fall 2023)
- Focus on ADHD, Oppositional Defiant Disorder, Conduct Disorder & ASD
- Blended online and evening classes will be offered through the program
- Approved Verified Course Sequence through Association for Behavior Analysis International
- Duration of program: 1 Year (Certificate); 2 Years (Master’s)
Those interested can register directly at admissions.umb.edu/apply#grad
For more information or to register, contact: Jill Tilton, Program Administrator, firstname.lastname@example.org; or Andre Maharaj, Graduate Program Director, Andre.Maharaj@umb.edu.