2023 #LEAGUESTRONG Bike-A-Thon
The League School’s annual #LEAGUESTRONG Bike-A-Thon event is set to take place next week.
This fun event lets participants create awareness and support for League School in a variety of ways, and all proceeds directly support the immediate needs within the League School community.
This year’s Bike-A-Thon will be held March 31 to April 2. Registration can be made on the official event website here.
Here’s how you can take part:
- Kick-off event: Join the spin team on Friday, March 31 at 4 p.m. during a class at The Vanderbilt Club Spin Room in Norwood.
- Create your own ride anytime during the weekend.
- Join the #LEAGUESTRONG Peloton group on Saturday or Sunday. Classes are:
- Saturday, April 1 – 30-minute Latin ride with instructor Robin Arzon
- Sunday, April 2 – 30-minute Feel Good ride with instructor Ally Love
- Donate to support a team or rider, and help them reach their goal.
Riders should be sure to share their ride using the hashtag #LEAGUESTRONG as part of the event, and follow League School on social media and tag the school and event in their posts.
Riders can also show their support by confirming their participation on Facebook at the event’s page here.
For questions or for more information, contact League School Special Events Coordinator Michelle Melanson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 508-850-3900 ext. 312.