Are you interested in working in a mission driven and supportive work environment? League School of Greater Boston’s award-winning, year-round program dedicated to the education of children on the autism spectrum may be the right place to grow your career. Our multidisciplinary team approach takes a holistic perspective to educating our students based on their unique strengths and needs. League School offers very competitive salaries and an outstanding benefits package including tuition reimbursement and a flexible wellness benefit individualized for each staff person
Current Positions Available
League School currently has openings across programs. Check out our current openings!
Applying to League
If you are interested in applying to become a part of our community, apply here:
All employees must complete Criminal Offender Record Information (CORI) and Statewide Applicant Fingerprint Identification Services (SAFIS). For questions regarding current openings or the process for applying, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
League School employs professionals in a variety of roles and levels across programs including, but not limited to, Head Teachers, Assistant Teachers, Specialists in Clinical, RBT, BCBA, Speech, Nursing, Occupational Therapy, Administration, and Direct Support. If you don’t see an opportunity that matches your qualifications or interests, please submit an application for future openings.
Along with your being a member of an extraordinary team, working at League School may include the following benefits:
- Two levels of Health and dental insurance with generous employer contributions
- Employer paid Health Reimbursement Account
- Tuition reimbursement and mentoring for assistance with professional development, licensure, and degrees
- Paid Family Leave
- Long-term and short-term disability
- 403(b) with generous employer match
- Employer sponsored life insurance
- Flexible spending plans to assist with Healthcare and Childcare Costs
- Wellness programming with local gym
- Generous time off programs
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employer paid lifestyle benefits with options for employees, including student loan reimbursement
- Training and professional opportunities for all, including a pathway to licensure for unlicensed teachers
Commitment to Diversity
The Diversity Council of League School’s mission is to promote belongingness and solidarity with a focus on issues of diversity, equity, and inclusion. Together, our team sets and achieves goals to ensure everyone feels seen, heard, and welcomed across the entire League Community.
League School of Greater Boston is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability or other legally protected status in admission to, access to, or operations of its activities.
Applicants with disabilities may contact League School via telephone, fax, e-mail, other means to request and arrange for accommodations. If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request and an accommodation at any time by contacting the Human Resources Department at email@example.com or phone at (508) 850-3900.