Join League School of Greater Boston’s dynamic team of professionals dedicated to the education of individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorder.
Team members contribute their expertise to create a supportive learning environment that is both individualized and naturalistic to help each student achieve his or her fullest potential.
Current Positions Available
League School is currently seeking:
- Residential Direct Care Staff $16.75 -$17.75/hour full-time & Part-time overnights & weekend
- Substitute Teachers Weekdays 8:00 a.m. TO 3:00 p.m. / Various Days Available
- Head Teacher, Moderate Special Needs 5-12
- Head Teacher, Moderate Special Needs PreK – 8
- Head Teacher, Severe Disabilities – All Levels
- Head Teacher, Severe Special Needs PreK – 8 Foundations Program
- TEACHER ASSISTANT, full-time
- JOB COACH PART-TIME 30 HOURS/WEEK BENEFITS ARE AVAILABLE FOR THIS POSITION
- JOB COACH PART-TIME 15-27 HOURS/WEEK
- LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSES (LPN) RELIEF STAFF (EVENING AND WEEKEND HOURS)
- Reading Specialist (Remote Position)
- CLASSROOM ASSISTANT FLOAT
- CLASSROOM ASSISTANT PART-TIME / RELIEF
- ACCOUNTS PAYABLE SPECIALIST 30-40 HOURS/WEEK
- ASSISTANT RESIDENCE MANAGER
Applying to League
If you are interested in applying to become a member of a dedicated team educating children on the Autism Spectrum, please send a resume and a cover letter, noting the position you’re interested in, to: League School of Greater Boston ATTN: Human Resources, 300 Boston Providence Highway, Walpole, MA 02032.
Below are brief descriptions of various positions at League if you would like to apply for future consideration. Please note that current open positions are listed above.
- Head Teacher: Supervise a classroom of students, and develop and implement educational plans and curriculum. Must be Massachusetts certified in moderate or severe special education and have supervisory experience with excellent organizational and communication skills. Must be a team player.
- Assistant Teacher: Implement classroom curriculum and educational plans under the supervision of the head teacher. Bachelor’s degree required and experience with special needs individuals preferred. Must be a team player and have capability to work independently.
The League School also employs a number of specialists including:
- Speech/Language Pathologists
- Occupational Therapists
- Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs)
- Behavior Specialists
- Social Workers
- Adapted Physical Education Teacher
- Music Teacher
- Art Teacher
Along with your being a member of an extraordinary team, working at League School may include the following benefits:
- Health and dental insurance
- Tuition assistance
- Long-term and short-term disability
- 403(b) with employer match
- Employer sponsored life insurance
- Flexible spending plans
- Wellness programming with local gym
- Generous personal time
All employees must complete a:
- Criminal Offender Record Information (CORI)
- Statewide Applicant Fingerprint Identification Services (SAFIS)
League School of Greater Boston does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability or other legally protected status in admission to, access to, or operations of its activities.