At League School, the Clinical Department offers a wide variety of services to parents and families through consultative services.
These services include, but are not limited to:
- Guardianship assistance
- Legal and educational advocacy
- Crisis services/grief support
- School issues
- Identifying resources: recreational and community support services, etc.
- Referral to Mental Health services
- Transition planning and adult support
- Sexual health/puberty resources
- Mass Health/CBHI support services.
The Clinical Department also provides therapeutic support services to students throughout all programs, including:
- Individual counseling
- Family support
- Crisis intervention
- Safety assessments for suicidal or homicidal intent and self-harm behaviors
- Bullying behaviors
- Allegations of abuse and neglect
If families are not able to communicate via in person, email, or phone call, we are also happy to communicate through other modes of communication (e.g., video conferencing, face-timing, skyping, etc.).