We are always looking to add dedicated educators to an already talented staff.
The League School of Greater Boston employs a dynamic team of professionals dedicated to the education of individuals with autism spectrum disorder. Team members contribute their expertise to create a supportive learning environment that is both individualized and naturalistic to help each student achieve his or her fullest potential.
Current Positions Available
League School is currently seeking:
- Residential Child Care Worker
- IEP Team Chair / Program Coordinator
- Chief Financial Officer
- Staff Accountant
- Curriculum Coordinator
- Teacher (Assistant)
- Head Teacher Moderate K – 8
- Head Teacher Moderate 5 – 12
- Head Teacher Severe All Levels
- Coordinator of Public School and Parent Relations / Admissions Coordinator
Please check SchoolSpring.com for the most up to date listings
Below are brief descriptions of various positions at League if you would like to apply for future consideration. Please note that current open positions are listed above.
- Head Teacher: Supervise a classroom of students, and develop and implement educational plans and curriculum. Must be Massachusetts certified in moderate or severe special education and have supervisory experience with excellent organizational and communication skills. Must be a team player.
- Teacher: Implement classroom curriculum and educational plans under the supervision of the head teacher. Bachelor degree required and experience with special needs individuals preferred. Must be a team player and have capability to work independently.
The League School also employs a number of specialists including:
- Speech Pathologists
- Occupational Therapists
- Behavior Specialists
- Social Workers
- Adapted Physical Education
- Music Teacher
- Art Teacher
Along with your being a member of an extraordinary team, working at the League School may include the following benefits:
- Health and dental insurance
- Tuition assistance
- Long-term and short-term disability
- 403(b) with employer match
- Employer sponsored life insurance
- Flexible spending plans
- Wellness programming with local gym
- Generous personal time
Applying to League
If you are interested in applying to become a member of a dedicated team educating children on the autism spectrum, please send a resume and a cover letter, noting the position you’re interested in, to:
League School of Greater Boston
ATTN: Human Resources
300 Boston Providence Highway
Walpole, MA 02032
All employees must complete a:
- Criminal Offender Record Information (CORI)
- Statewide Applicant Fingerprint Identification Services (SAFIS)
The League School of Greater Boston does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability or other legally protected status in admission to, access to, or operations of its activities.